Lingonberries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown

2 posters

Go down

Countdown  Empty Countdown

Post  Akira-sama Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 am

Series: Axis Powers Hetalia / World Series Hetalia
Main Characters: Russia (Ivan Braginsky), England (Arthur Kirkland)
Minor Characters: None
Pairings: None.
Description:
Ivan suggests a strengthening of the relationship between Arthur and himself. Story takes place in Arthur's house.

NOTE: If you find any spelling or grammar errors, feel free to correct us, since our native language is swedish (and partly english).

Last edited by Akira-sama on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Akira-sama
Akira-sama
Admin

https://lingonberries.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Countdown  Empty Re: Countdown

Post  Akira-sama Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 am

Ivan Braginsky

The phone call hadn't taken very long at all. But still, it had left Ivan with a joyful feeling.

"Hello?"
"Здравствуй, товарищ! It is me, Ivan!"
"Oh, h-hello, Ivan. Pardon my rudeness, but, ah, can I help you...?"
"Дa. I was thinking, why don't you and I get together and... How you say? Have a good time? I think that is right. And have a drink or so to strengthen our comradeship! How does that sound? Good, yes?"

A moment of silence. Then a sound from someone who's clearing his throat.
"I... I guess so. I mean, that sounds pretty jolly, why not?"
"Хорошо! Then I will be coming by on friday evening! Good bye, Arthur!"

Click.
He had been almost jumping in his chair from excitement to actually get to socialize with someone. That sadly didn't happen too often.
He started already on the tuesday to pack his bag, since he just couldn't wait.

A/N:
Здравствуй : Informal ver. of "Greetings"
Tоварищ : Comrade
Дa : Yes
Хорошо : Good, Nice
Akira-sama
Akira-sama
Admin

https://lingonberries.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Michie Mon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Arthur Kirkland

It had been a nice day.

The sun had shined in the exact right amount of sunshine, it had rained the exact amount of rain and he had also received the right amount number of calls of a certain frog, which meant no calls, at all.

Although the peace was sadly interrupted, the sound of ringing was echoing through the drawing room and the British man couldn’t help but groan loudly. It wouldn’t surprise him one bit if it was indeed the frog or an annoying overeating git that was on the other end of the bloody mechanism. He threw away the cross-stitch magazine that he was occupied with before and went to the phone, elegantly raising the receiver and answered with a tired “Hello”.
Now the outcome for that was not expected. It was not a high American voice, neither French obnoxious syllables, it was a deep Russian voice belonging to no other than Ivan Braginsky.

Regardless the matter that he spoke with Braginsky of all people, the conversation actually didn’t go all bad as he thought it would. Ivan had just suggested a friendly get together, something that Arthur deeply inside had nothing against and agreed to. Despite his anti-socially behavior, he actually yearned for friendly contact. Perhaps wasn’t the larger nation the best option but… He was the only one who had made the effort to call him just for a friendly association, even if the green eyed man felt suspicion, he couldn’t stop the warm feeling inside of him for being thought of.

When putting the receiver back Arthur turned around and regarded his home with a critic eye.

Cleaning had to be done until Friday.
Michie
Michie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum